Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Home Learning: 1/19/16 TEETH

Big Sister has her first wiggly tooth. She is 6 years and three months.  We have been talking about teeth for a while since many of her friends have lost a tooth, or have wiggly ones too. With the little time left before our trip, I decided to put together a mini teeth study.  Above you can see the materials that I gathered.  On top you can see books I found at our local library.

Next, since Big Sister chose it already today, let me tell you about this cute hands-on learning tool. My husband found the EIN-O's box kit for teeth similar to this one. Note: ours says teeth instead of teeth care, and was $8 at a teacher store.

It comes with 32 permanent (removable) teeth, lower and upper jaws, base, support rod, and a little guide. In this picture, Big Sister was pulling the teeth apart.

She decided to arranged them on her own. 

Both kids worked on putting the teeth in the jaws.

I read them a book about why it is very important to floss everyday.  Little Guy decided to floss the model.

I will be adding more images and descriptions of the other materials as we get to use them.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! me encanta la tablilla!! Espectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya se le callo el diente. Ahora tiene otro flojo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!