Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Vacation Learning: Costa Rica #1

We are off to a new adventure. Above the kids were waiting for our plane to Miami.

we stayed one night at my cousin's house. Little Guy found some big toads!

The same day we arrived, my mom, aunt and uncle were flying in from Colombia. We gathered at my cousin's house to enjoy the company of all our relatives that live in the area. We had a delicious Cuban rice. The kids were sleeping by the time this picture was taken. 

The next day we were off to San José. 

Here is our new place for the next few days.

Yesterday we went on a few walks to get to know the neighborhood. I love the view of the mountains. The area were we are staying is very modern and new. I saw a lot of new construction taking place. There is a big mall 7 minutes away. We were able to walk there to visit the bookstore, and the grocery store.

Our first encounter was with lots of ants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!