Friday, December 26, 2014

Home Playing 12/25/14

December 25th was a day to be home and play together.

My favorite present was this lovely picture Big Sister made for me. It just melted my heart. She was worried that I was not going to get any presents. 

Both kids got an absolutely perfect gift from their riding teacher.  It is a brush to clean the horses before or after their lesson.  Just for training purposes, their teacher also included a toy horse to start brushing away!

This lovely set of connecting butterflies was an exciting surprise.  I must admit that I am saving it for later.  It will be great to use it when we get another caterpillar. 

And finally, the Piccaso magnetic tiles have been the ultimate favorite.  The kids have been playing with them since they opened it.  

Little Guy was hiding his tiny Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
I know these tiles are a great addition to our home. Already, the kids came running to show me how the tiles make shapes, like the constructive triangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!