Saturday, October 4, 2014

Home Learning 10/3/14

On Friday, my husband stayed home to be with the kids.  I needed a lot of catching up to do around the house, and some extra time to finish some materials for the kids.  To be honest, I didn't use my time for what had planned to do.  Instead, we had a relaxing family day with a little bit of extra time for me to catch up on some materials and readings. 

My husband with the kids in the learning room.  They were both excited to show him their writing notebooks.
Helping the big sister write.

Little guy doing math with his dad.

Little guy showing his dad how to fold his rug.

My husband "saved" two toads from the lawnmower.  The kids got to see them, and then take them out to the backyard the next morning.  I am not ready to have amphibian pets!

Later in the morning we took them to their swimming lesson.
The big girl is actually swimming and floating on her own.  She loves it.  She has decided that now she wants to become a synchronized swimmer!  The little guy still has a way to go.  He is more comfortable in the water when I am around.  My husband got to see them swimming for the first time since they started taking lessons. I am pretty sure he agrees that it has been a terrific investment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!