Saturday, June 7, 2014

Ready for another lesson

This little rider was ready at the crack of dawn!  Her class was about three hours later but she was ready. I am sure she slept with her stuff ready by the bed.  The day before I took her to Oros Saddlery where she asked for her own boots and gloves.  She wanted to be like the other riders. During her class the horse prickled his nose on a thistle and jumped with her on its back.  As I witness I became terrified.  My little rider, on the other hand, was so proud to be able to hold on to the horse.  She was not frightened at all.  In fact, she was just excited to tell everyone what happened during her lesson.  I guess we will continue having her ride for as long as we can, or as long as she is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!