Monday, June 23, 2014


He got a cast =(
After the appointment with the orthopedics we were sad to take the little guy home with a cast.  The swelling on his elbow was pretty bad and he is still struggling to raise his arm.  Still, no sign of fracture.  The dr. said he could have an "obscure fracture." To be safe, he decided to put on the cast.... Which means we will not be going on vacation to celebrate our 10 year anniversary =(
I am OK about not going on vacation, I am not OK about having the little guy unable to enjoy 2 weeks of summer!  The worst part is that in two weeks he will get another X-ray.  Depending on the result, the dr. might or might not take the cast off.  Imagine the whole summer indoors!  I am about to cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!