Sunday, June 1, 2014

Return to the Beach


This picture was taken at one of my favorite places in Evanston. My husband and I lived there soon after we got married.  We lived in the south side of town were I was able to finish studying at NEIU, then moved to my student teaching in Evanston, and finally got my first teaching job in Chicago.  Back then my husband was working in Glenview. But as life changes, I got a job in Schaumburg, and my husband's company moved him to Elgin. We moved too (twice). Almost 10 years after the day the two newly weds moved to Evanston, we decided that maybe we want to move back.  There might be a way for us to do it... we are thinking about it. This blog (and life style) might take another dual meaning...

Update: Well, at the end it didn't work out.  My husband's job offer to work in the city got a match at his current job.  He has been working for the same company for the past 17 years.  They didn't want him to go, and I think he is very happy to stay.  The other opportunity was great, but my guy is a loyal one.  He was going to miss his team, and knowing what happened to his many projects.  Even though this was a stressful experience, It reminded me of how smart and talented he is.  I am so very proud of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!