Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer like weather

Finally the good weather is here!
After a horrible winter, and a crazy spring, we are getting the temperatures we like.  Without a plan in mind, today we ended up visiting two parks, and having lunch with some of our friends.  It just feels so good to know that we are finally able to be outside.  In the picture above, my little guy (yellow shirt) is playing by the water.  He got completely soaked and loved it.  I am hoping for more days like today.  We truly enjoyed it. The kids are napping after a lot of playing time outside. I am sure they will be excited to be able to stay up late and play in the yard again after dinner.  

Homeschooling is going very well.  I have a lot to talk about it, but I am super busy getting to know my computer.  The last one suffered a terrible accident and died almost two weeks ago.  My new one is great, but it has features that I am not used to.  I am not super savvy, and it is taking me a while to get used to this new technology.  What I am excited about is the speed, and  how easy it is to upload pictures.  I hope to catch up to where we are as a homeschooling family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!