Sunday, May 4, 2014

special birhday party

My kids were invited to a very special birthday party for a very lucky little girl.  It took place at a chocolate store (http://morkeschocolates.com/) in Algonquin, IL.  The kids made a chocolate pizza, molded chocolate hearts, and chocolate dipped pretzels. Everything was decorated with candy toppings, and even more chocolate.  We had a blast "tasting" the candy and "cleaning" the spoons. The kids are yet to eat their creations.  I am not a huge fan of chocolate, but this time the white chocolate was calling my name!
Making the chocolate pizza. They used white chocolate as the "cheese." It was heaven for my son.

Making the chocolate molds. Each participant made 5 hearts on a stick.

It was a fantastic experience that I would have never though about.  I am glad to have friends who invite us to try new things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!